Enhance your outdoor experience year-round with an aesthetic, multi-purpose roofing solution
Enjoy the outdoors year-round with the Palram Feria Patio Cover. The Feria is an aesthetic, maintenance free roofing solution allowing for various outdoor uses such as a pergola, carport, sun lounge etc. Protect your valuables from hazardous weather and harmful UV rays with this high performance structure. It features flexible positioning poles which enable you to set your required height at the wall connection, the distance from the house and between the poles at the front. It was designed to be simply assembled by 2 people, using the Click N’ lock roofing system for safe and simple assembly, locking the glazing of the virtually unbreakable Multiwall polycarbonate panels between the structure rods and preventing water from penetrating the glazing. It requires no experience, no special skills, and no special tools. The Feria provides your family with an elegant, stylishly crafted and sturdy addition to your outside living space for many years to come.
• Virtually unbreakable, translucent 8 mm multiwall polycarbonate roof panels offer high impact, shatter resistance and protection from inclement weather
• Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time
• Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
• Click N’ lock roof connector system allows a safe, quick and easy assembly; the glazing locks between the structure rods, preventing water seepage
• Rust-resistant powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors
• Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
Adjustable and flexible fixing method
• The Feria is a high performance structure, with flexible positioning poles enabling you to set your required height at the wall connection, the distance from the house and between the poles at the front.
• Wall mounting plate is adjustable to meet your desired height between 260-305 cm (102.4 in. – 120 in.); allowing a flexible positioning of the roof slope (-13? – + 17?) enabling snow and rain to slide off (A)
• Adjustable poles allow for ideal positioning: left to right 0-54 cm (0 in. – 21.3 in.) and front to back 310-370 cm (122 in. – 145.6 in.) (B + C)
• Anchoring included – Secure the patio cover to the surface of your choosing to make the most of your sturdy structure, increase its stability and improve its weather resistance
• Sturdy 8×4 cm (3.15 in. x 1.57 in.) aluminum poles
Gutter & gutter heads
• Integrated gutter and adjustable gutter heads allow you to easily channel and collect rainwater for a sustainable irrigation system